01276 423 155
Call our specialist team
opwn_menu MENU ☎ 01276 423 155
Buildings Cover
Buildings Insurance can be arranged to cover your premises.
Policies will often cover risks like Fire, Flood, Escape of Water, Accidental Damage, Subsidence (will vary depending on policy/insurer)

Premiums will depend on various factors, including the level of cover being provided, your location and claims record.

The Buildings Sum Insured should be sufficient to include:

  • Reinstatement of the building

  • Site Clearance

  • Professional/Technical Fees

  • Policies will normally include Property Owners Liability cover, and can usually be extended to include Loss of Rental Income (will vary depending on policy/insurer)

    At Trade Protect, we work with a panel of insurers who can provide a quotation to suit your requirements.